The Gedore LDA-40 is a cordless, battery-operated torque gun for track fasteners. In our field testing of the LDA-40 cordless torque tool, users have been able to perform over 100 torque applications on just one fully charged battery, which remains at full strength until battery is fully discharged.
- Capable of applying 320 to 2,950 lb./ft (430 - 4,000 NM) in one simple and self-contained package
- The adjustable dial and two-speed transmission allow users to easily select the desired torque
- Tool reverses once the selected torque is reached, releasing all tension, and allowing easy removal of socket
- When using the custom reaction arm, all of the torque forces are directed back into the adjacent fastener or structure eliminating any kickback on the tool.
Gedore LDA-40 Cordless Torque Tool arrives supplied with the following:
- Custom reaction arm
- 3 lithium ion batteries
- Battery wall charger
- Protective case
- Factory certificate of calibration
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase
- After 1-year warranty, there is a 2-year manufacturers defect warranty
Looking for more tools? Shop Industry-Railway Suppliers extensive selection of railroad tool solutions.