The Gedore LDA-40 is a cordless, battery-operated torque wrench for track fasteners. In our field testing of the LDA-40, users have been able to perform over 100 torque applications on just one fully charged battery, which remains at full stength until battery is fully discharged.
- Capable of applying 320 to 2,950 lb/ft (430 - 4,000 NM) in one simple and self-contained package
- The adjustable dial and two-speed transmission allow users to easily select the desired torque
- Tool reverses once the selected torque is reached, releasing all tension and allowing easy removal of socket
- When using the custom reaction arm, all of the torque forces are directed back into the adjacent fastener or structure eliminating any kickback on the tool.
Gedore LDA-40 arrives supplied with the following:
- Custom reaction arm
- 3 lithium ion batteries
- Battery wall charger
- Protective case
- Factory certificate of calibration
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase
- After 1 year warranty, there is a 2 year manufacturers defect warranty