This SpikeFast ES-50 is a patented, two-part, non-foam, polyurethane resin tie-repair product specifically designed to fill holes, frays or splits in wooden ties quickly and easily. This 450 ml SpikeFast ES-50 kit for sale contains 12 canisters per case. Must buy in multiples of 12.
Tests have shown that the SpikeFast ES-50 tie plugging compound can retain both railroad spikes and screws more effectively than other traditional plugging materials like polymeric foam, epoxy foam, and wooden plugs. It outperforms these alternative materials in the categories of both pullout resistance and lateral resistance and has a 20% stronger pullout resistance than fresh hardwood.
SpikeFast ES-50 can be applied to wooden ties/sleepers under any weather conditions, ranging from high humidity to below-freezing temperatures and heavy rain, and boasts a repair time of less than 10 minutes (can be drilled 10 minutes after application). It completely displaces standing water without excess foaming, and penetrates deep within wooden ties to eliminate unseen voids, crevices, and cracks that can cause moisture infiltration and tie rot in the future.
Enjoy an immediate return on investment, lengthen the life of your ties, and eliminate track down time. We have this SpikeFast ES-50 kit for sale to fulfill your quality railroad tool needs. Give us a call if you have any questions at (630) 766-5708.
- Ready to be drilled or spiked just 10 minutes after application
- 20% greater pullout resistance than new hardwood
- Apply in heavy rain or humidity, and extreme temperatures of -40°F to 180°F
- Free-flowing material deeply penetrates wood cracks and crevices, & prevents future tie rot
- Displaces any standing water
- Proven to outperform traditional methods in both pullout and lateral resistance
- 12 canisters per case, must buy in multiples of 12
265 gallon totes of Spikefast can also be purchased. Call to order.