Due to the heavy traffic by trains and cars alike, pavement in railroad crossings often becomes damaged and distressed over time. This causes safety issues if left unrepaired. The DPR Railroad Kit from Industry-Railway Suppliers is an ideal solution for maintenance-of-way workers who need to repair distressed pavement quickly and permanently, and without heavy equipment.
This all-in-one kit includes everything your workers need to permanently repair patches of distressed concrete or asphalt in one bucket yielding a return to service in 1 hour. It uses a 100% solid polymer blend of recycled and renewable materials, which adheres quickly to both asphalt and concrete materials and forms a solid, durable layer that lasts just as long as the concrete or asphalt surrounding it.
DPR is freeze-thaw resistant so it will stay put long past the winter unlike the traditional cold-patching method, and impact absorbent contributing to the products longevity. And while it is designed for railroad crossings and roadways, it is also useful for other purposes such as sidewalks, parking areas, station platforms, bridges, even warehouses because of its odorless, no-VOC properties, or any other concrete/asphalt areas.
This DPR railroad kit is cold-applied and takes only minutes to mix and pour, and is made from recycled and sustainable materials, so it’s environmentally-friendly. This quick road-patching solution will increase the safety to your workers and traffic alike. Shop IRS’ railroad track tools for any additional needs.
- Repairs all concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Permanent solution lasting just as long as the concrete/asphalt surrounding it
- Return to service in just 1 hour
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Cold applied, and no water necessary
- No heavy equipment necessary
- Fast-curing accelerator (‘Kicker’) included
- 100% solid polymer blend of recycled and renewable materials - “Go Green” friendly
- Impact absorbent and highly adhesive
- All items needed for repair included in the bucket
- Increased safety to traffic and maintenance workers
- Cost saving
- 5-gallon bucket
- 36 lbs