This is a battery-powered kit to assist in railroad crossing maintenance or anywhere requiring fast precision torquing and impacting. This kit is a significant savings compared to buying these items separately. This maintenance kit is a huge saving compared to getting these products separately. The kit contains the following:
- (1) Gedore 1" Square Drive Battery Powered Torque Wrench used for track fasteners. This tool comes with a factory calibration certificate, three lithium-ion batteries, a custom reaction arm, a wall charger, and a unique protective case. Moreover, it is designed with an adjustable dial and 2-speed transmission feature to easily select desired torque. It can apply up to 2,950 lbs/ft. in a single package and reverses when the identified torque is attained. When you use a custom reaction arm, the torque forces are redirected back to the structure, preventing possible kickbacks on the tool.
- (1) Milwaukee Battery Powered Impact Wrench Kit (1") High Torque w/ D Handle - is a cordless high torque impact wrench that features a brushless motor providing up 2,000 ft/lbs. of nut busting torque, and one-key Bluetooth technology. Contains: (1) M18 FUEL™ 1" D-Handle High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack, (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger, (1) Tool-Free Adjustable Handle, (1) Lanyard Loop, (1) Contractor Bag
- (40) Lanfranco 1-3/8" -6 THU self-locking Fastener is an advanced, heavy-duty fastener with self-locking capabilities proven resistant to loosening regardless of the amount of vibration, shock endured. These fasteners are created from grade-8 alloy steel and offer superior performance in various railroad applications, including railroad turnouts and diamonds. Highly durable and resistant to adhesive wear and corrosion.
- Battery-powered maintenance kit
- Ideal for railroad crossings
- Ideal for fast precision torquing and impacting
- Significant cost saving when compared to buying items separately
- Weight: 60 lbs.