The Diamond Lifting Device is a complete self-contained diamond lifting system. It removes workers from the possible hazardous area of the diamond lifting operation, making it the safest way for workers to spot tamp a diamond.
The DLD comes with a high-pressure power source, a control manifold, four 10-ton hydraulics jacks, and all necessary hoses. The manifold gives the user remote operation of the lifting system, reducing the possibility of injury during the jacking process.
Once the desired lift is achieved, this system holds the diamond at a proper cross level, even throughout the spot tamping process guaranteeing a level diamond. The Diamond Lifting Device greatly reduces track occupancy time on a critical portion of track as it requires only a single simultaneous lift.
This device can also be used on frogs and turnouts, hump yard retarders, bridge approaches or anywhere a controlled, precise lift is required. Visit the Railroad Track Tool page to find everything from railroad track jacks and tongs to track and ballast shovels necessary for the job.
- Safest way to spot tamp a diamond
- Self-contained diamond lifting system
- Control manifold removes workers from hazardous lift area
- Holds entire diamond at proper cross level throughout tamping process
- 1 pump, 1 manifold, 4 toe jacks, 1 each 3-foot hose, 4 each 20-foot hoses, 5 female QD's, and 5 male QD's
- 8.5 Foot Pound Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engine
- 2.5 Gallon Reservoir
- 10,000 PSI Pump
- Two Speed Operation Reduces Cycle Time for improved productivity
- Full Sight Oil Level Glass on Reservoir Allows Quick and Easy Oil Level Monitoring
- Optional Roll Bar Available
Toe Jack Details:
- Four (4) Jacks in Proposed System
- Turnkey System for Remote Jacking and Lifting
- Standard Guards Protect the Coupler from Damage
- Maximum of 10,000 PSI
- Ten (10) Ton Capacity each - Up to 40-ton capacity
- Nine Inch (9”) Stroke
- Full Rated Capacity at Toe or Head Points
- Large Solid Base Provides Greater Stability on Soft Ground
- Works in Horizontal, Angular or Vertical Positions
- One (1) HC9203 Hose – Three Feet (3’) Long – Connects Pump to Manifold
- Four (4) HC9220 Hoses – Twenty Feet (20’) Long – Connects Manifold to the Four (4) RTJ109 Toe Jacks
- Hoses Rated at 10,000 PSI
- Flexible Heavy Duty Rubber Hoses
- Five (5) CR400 Female Quick Disconnects
- Five (5) CH604 Male Quick Disconnects
- Disconnects Allow for Quick Set-up of Jacking System