AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
This Rosenqvist CD200F Fastclip clip driver is a high-performance walk-behind clipping machine capable of applying Pandrol Fast Clips at a rate of up to 20 ties per minute. Clips may be removed at a rate of up to 15 ties per minute. The CD200F has a patented lifting device to raise low ties up to 2” before applying the clips. This unit can be operated in manual or automatic mode. An electric start engine and work light are standard equipment. Don’t forget to check out the railroad maintenance and MOW equipment for any additional equipment needs.
- The fastclip clip driver clips 20 ties per minute
- Unclips 15 ties per minute
- Patented lifting device that raises ties 2" before clipping
- Operates in manual or automatic mode
- Electric start engine
- Comes equipped with work light
Please call for pricing, ordering or more information.