The Rosenqvist RG3000 Rail Grip is designed to be a versatile tool for both lifting and dragging of rail segments. It’s built with a heavy-duty design that allows it to be used on a wide variety of rail types.
The RG3000 Rail Grip is an excellent tool for lifting and dragging/pulling rail due to its unique design that incorporates a patented towing support of two stabilizers on either side of the tool. The stabilizers/supports evenly disperse pressure to the top of the rail to prevent rail damage and rail tipping while lifting the rail and hold the rail horizontally during the lift as well. This further enhances the tools versatility and speeds up maintenance-of-way operations
The RG3000 is made of high-tensile Swedish steel therefore it is reduced weight yet very durable. It is more cost effective than other lifting tools as well. The Rail Grip self-locks when placed down over the rail head and lifted. It was designed for the North American market and complies to the AREMA specifications and is CE-certified.
Check out our other railroad track tools at Industry-Railway Suppliers.
- Rail lifting and dragging tool
- Stabilizers on either side of tool allow for both lifting and dragging of rail
- Reduced-weight design yet durable, made with high-tensile Swedish steel
- Compliant with AREMA standard recommended practices
- More cost-effective than other lifting tools
Benefits of Stabilizers
- Enable lifting and dragging of rail
- Evenly disperse pressure to top of rail to prevent rail damage
- Minimize rail tipping while lifting
Details on the Rosenqvist RG3000 Rail Grip
- Product Weight (lb)
- Max Load (lb)
- Product Width (in)
- Product Height (in)