100 cST Super Lube silicon oil is priced by the gallon and comes in 55 gallon drums. Must purchase in multiples of 55 gallons.
Super Lube Silicone Oil is a straight chained polydimethylsiloxane fluid.
- Offers a low variance in viscosity as a function of temperature, operating from -58F to 392F (-50C to 200C)
- Excellent peak and prolonged shear strength with high resistance to oxidation, hydrolysis and ageing
- Chemically inert with very limited combustibility
- NSF registered Food Grade lubricant, rated H1 for incidental food contact
- Meets former USDA (H1) guidelines