FastPatch 5000 is an excellent long-term solution for worn bridge bearing pads on railroad bridges that are constantly eroding due to the high impact of passing trains costing maintenance-of-way crews signifigant and repeated repair time.
FastPatch 5000 is a flexible and tough concrete repair composite with excellent physical properties. FastPatch 5000 is a
100% solids, 2-component urethane designed to perform in installations where 5,000 psi concrete is specified. FastPatch 5000 is tough, resilient, impervious to freeze-thaw, and has excellent adhesion. Areas repaired with FastPatch 5000 can be re-opened to traffic in one hour or less.
The current concrete and epoxy bridge bearing pad repair solutions erode quickly, but FastPatch 5000 is flexible to the aggressive impact of trains so it lasts longer, and it also only takes 1-hour to repair and set, therefore less down time for train traffic and less maintenance time for bridge crews.
WHERE TO USE
• Bridge bearing pads and headers
• Warehouse Floors
• Parking Decks
• Any Crack or Spall in Concrete Needing Repair
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Rapid Cure— as little as 1 hour return to service
• 100% Solids, no odor
• Flexible material ideal for concrete repairs on high-impact railroad bridges
• Excellent Concrete Adhesion
• Minimal Equipment Requirements
• 1:1 Ratio by Volume—easy application
• 5-Gallon pale