This industrial and railroad winterizer/deicer is priced by the gallon and comes in 55 gallon drums. Must purchase in multiples of 55 gallons.
55 Gallon Drum of RR WINTERIZER is a multi-use liquid solution that can be used as an anti-icing agent before snowfall to prevent switches, icy platforms and crossings from freezing over. Can also be used as a deicer to melt ice.
- 55 gallon drum in concentrated form
- Low freezing point at -76 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally friendly and nonhazardous deicer
- Does not contain chloride, is non corrosive to any materials, safe around mammals, fish and vegetation, and readily biodegrades even at extremely low temperatures.
- Not slippery like other common liquid anti-icers
- Lasts a significant amount of time therefore requiring fewer applications.
Hundreds of preventative uses for the industrial railroad deicer:
Rail switches, derails, railroad platforms and crossings, railcar gates, crossing arms, hydraulic connections, movable bridges, flangeways, locks, locomotive walkways, hinges, frozen pipes, railcar running boards, sliding door tracks, loading dock belt conveyors, chains, sprockets, etc.
Go Green Earth Friendly Liquid
Shop IRS’ railroad track tool inventory for any additional needs.